Thursday 3 April 2014

Note To The Examiner

Dear Examiner,

For the past eight months I have been working on my coursework to produce in the end an Opening Sequence. This process has been documented in the blog bellow which I hope expresses the hard work that I have put into this blog.

To the right of my blog there is a 'Blog Archive' which has a list of links to the blogs, by month, that I have put up from the beginning of this process to the end. The first blogs are to do with my Preliminary Task then work their way up to my Opening Sequence.

Next to each of the titles of my blogs is either (Opening Sequence) or (Preliminary Task). I used these to point out which task I was doing so it is clear which I was working on and when I changed to blogging about my Opening Sequence from my Preliminary Task.

I hope you enjoy looking through my blog as much as I enjoyed doing it. 


Kinvara Boorman

No comments:

Post a Comment