Thursday 12 September 2013

Ideas For Preliminary Task (Preliminary Task)

This was the plan of my initial ideas:


My ideas for my preliminary task were mainly thought of along the basis if what I could be able to do and how easy it would be to film so I could get use to working with the camera, and what would allow me to use different camera techniques, like close ups, long shots etc. I also had to think about I could effectively film in the area that I was in. I eventually came up with the ideas above as those could be simple to put together, get actors for and edit well to make it look as best as possible. My favourite were a child being called to the headmasters office, a parent and child argument and a police chase. These were my favourite as it would be interesting to film as they give me the most verity of shots and editing techniques and a range of emotions for the characters. 

I settled on using the headmaster calling a student to their office as I could sue my school as they had plenty of office space and therefore use the right surroundings to make it believable.

No comments:

Post a Comment