Thursday 26 September 2013

Characters For Preliminary Task (Preliminary Task)

Student:
I used Maisie Loggie as the student in my preliminary task as seeing as she was 16 she was the perfect age to be called into the headmasters office for "smoking" on school grounds. I also dressed her in casual clothes so that she looked like typical student and not the type to be caught for something so bad. However, I did dress her in relatively dark clothes like a black jumper which gave her an edge as dark clothing is usually associated with naughty or "Goth" like people. Other then light eye makeup she didn't have any on which also presented how young and innocent she was.





Headmaster:
I used Charley Boorman as the headmaster as he was an adult and looked authoritative and could play the part of an angry and passive headmaster that was telling off the student for "smoking" in school. If I used another student as the headmaster then it would of been more difficult to get that authoritative image from them. I dressed him in a suit so that he looked smart like a headmaster should when working. While he sat in the office his jacket wasn't on him which showed that he had been in the office for a while and instead had the jacket hanging up which told the viewer that it was his office.


No comments:

Post a Comment