Monday 16 September 2013

Preliminary Task Storyboard (Preliminary Task)

It is important to use a story board so when it comes to filming it makes it easier for me to visualize what is going to happen on set, e.g. what lenses or cameras you are going to use, what shots and where the actors should be. This will minimills actors and other people working on the film's time as they know exactly what to do and where to be. Without the story board it would be hard to film exactaly what I want to be filmed and take a very long time as it would take longer to get the shots I want.


I used Storyboard That to do my storyboard as when I was planning my preliminary task I wasn't confident drawing it. The programme I used was very useful for my idea as I could find the perfect furniture and rooms that would make sense for a headmasters office and outside the office. However for my real opening sequence task this programme would be difficult to use as they may not have the backgrounds I want to use and you had to pay for more sections to use. I think it would be more useful to draw as I can put down exactly what I want in my storyboard to help when I am filming. And for using the programme I couldn't make any amendments to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment