Wednesday 27 November 2013

Equipment List (Opening Sequence)

  • I am using a cannon 500D camera to film as well as a Nikon, which another will use in some scenes to get another angle when filming so that we don't have to repeat the scenes so many times to get more then one angle. 

  • I will also use a tripod when filming some scenes to get a steady shot, but most of the time will hand hold the camera to give a more shaky feel

  • To make a more realistic warm natural light I will use natural light in the market but if a particular area is dark I have lights to brighten up the scene so that the light when editing the opening sequence does not vary and therefore looks more fluid.
  • On set I will bring some makeup incase I need to top up an actor or if some runs off their faces to put on so they look the same in each shot.
  • When filming the props will be important to have and choose when at the market so I don't waste time trying to find the perfect things to use. The actors also need props like sunglasses and bags that they will keep with them and wear in the same ways so that it doesn't confuse the viewer if in one scene they have something and in the next it is gone.
  • Finally to edit together my opening sequence I will use final cut pro, as this is a more professional and better quality software the iMovie.

No comments:

Post a Comment